Comment on page
Protocols can benefit greatly leveraged using the services of KillSwitch. Security implementations, no matter the potential inconvenience they carry, are hardly ever perceived as anything less than necessary.
- Custom monitoring/verification's can be stood up at the protocols request. Such as:
- Contract ownership protection - monitoring with parameters and auto-transferring ownership of contracts to prevent unwanted 3rd party access.
- Unique functionality that requires monitoring and/or reactions.
- For example a lending protocol that wants to ensure if a stablecoin depegs on-chain or off-chain, can auto lock deposits and borrowing minimizing the impact sustained by the protocol.
- Wallet interaction KS identification. If your protocol would benefit from encouraging transacting wallets have KillSwitch active, we can provide that integration assistance.